Ergo-Line Base Bench with 1.75" Solid Maple Surface
Step 3 select dimensions
Surface types available:
- 1.25" Plastic Laminate (PL), 90-degree rolled front edge
- 1.25” Stainless Steel
- 1.25" Chem-Guard Laminate
- 1” Black Epoxy Resin
- 1.75" Solid Maple
- 1.25" ESD Laminate “T” Mold
- 1.25" ESD Plastic Laminate, 90-degree rolled front edge
- 60” Model
- 72" Model
Frame colors available:
- Light Blue
- Light Beige
- Light Gray
Ergonomists at the world's largest manufacturers have recognized that repetitive motion injury (RMI) can be greatly reduced and productivity greatly increased by changing the positions during the work process.
The Ergo-Line workbench allows operators of all sizes and physical characteristics to change work surface height at will. Our optional Work Surface tilting feature is available upon request.
- Choice of 60" / 72" W
- 30" D
- Hand crank adjusts from 30" to 42" H
- Ergo-Line hand crank vertical adjustability reduces repetitive motion injury and increases productivity.
- Push button electric and tilting available upon request.
- Custom units utilized as parts feeder to eliminate back fatigue from bending.
- Hand Crank Adjusts Height from 30" to 42."
Ergo-Line Workbenches have a 330 lb. capacity.
A friendly reminder:
You have selected an add-on unit. If you don't already own a starter unit, you need to purchase one for the add-on to connect to.
Add a starter unit to your cart before checking out by selecting "Starter" and clicking the "Add to Cart" button.