Model HD Base Bench with 1" Black Epoxy Resin Surface
Step 3 select dimensions
Surface types available:
- 1.25" Plastic Laminate (PL), 90-degree rolled front edge
- 1.25” Stainless Steel
- 1.25" Chem-Guard Laminate
- 1” Black Epoxy Resin
- 1.75" Solid Maple
- 1.25" ESD Laminate “T” Mold
- 1.25" ESD Plastic Laminate, 90-degree rolled front edge
- 60” L x 30” D
- 60” L x 36” D
- 72” L x 30” D
- 72” L x 36” D
Frame colors available:
- Light Blue
- Light Gray
- Light Beige
- 5,000 pounds
"The most workstation for your money."
The aesthetics of the Model HD combined with the heavy-duty, independent four leg design and the almost infinite selection of modular accessories have made this model the workbench of choice for production and lab areas at almost every Fortune 500 company in America.
With an unbeatable price vs. quality, you cannot go wrong with our most popular model. Available as an ESD bench by adding optional ESD (electrostatic dissipative) laminate surface.
- Heavy, 16-gauge, 2" square tube legs with high-quality paint finish;
- T-Mold protection around the perimeter of its plastic laminate tops. (Matches T-Mold, laminate face modular drawers to protect operators legs and clothing)
- Optional casters are available to mobilize all basic workstations
Model HD can be made to accept side uprights for mounting accessories to either side, and the 96" long stations include a lower upright support.
A friendly reminder:
You have selected an add-on unit. If you don't already own a starter unit, you need to purchase one for the add-on to connect to.
Add a starter unit to your cart before checking out by selecting "Starter" and clicking the "Add to Cart" button.